As we prepare ourselves for our holiday cook out, here are a few safety tips as you fire up the grill.
- Grills would be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under the eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in the trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- Always make sure your gas grill lid is open before lighting it.
Follow these tips and have a wonderful safe holiday.