Looking for a new car, then consider these car safety features:
- Lane Keep Alert - Detects lane departure and steers vehicle back into the correct lane.
- Electronic Stability Control - Slows individual wheels during a turn to keep car on course.
- Adaptive Cruise Control - Monitors the driver-set speed an ddistance to the vehicle ahead.
- Adaptive Headlights - Improve forward illumination based on road conditions.
- Collission Warning System - Alets the driver if collision is imminent.
- Active Park Assist - Helps parallel park the vehicle with no steering from the driver.
- 360-Degree Camera - Improves visibility when backing up or parking.
- Drowsiness Alert - Uses automobile or driver data to indiciate when you need a break.